Outlaw Armory - Amazing service

4.9

anthony installed night sights on my new glock 27 on scene they are very accurate. also purchased ghost kit and ghost trigger at same time as purchase right after he hooked my wife up with a classic 1911 style parkerized and wood grip n/s sig 238 i was so shocked at the low price my wife got i traded my other gun in.

i carry my glock and i am forever grateful for the great sale. also got certified through a class his friend does. recommending a friend to see anthony this weekend. so in the picture u can see these are practiced with and carried often.

i have no complaints even 5 years later can't beat his price.

Thanks Anthony. Brad

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 01, 2017.

Outlaw Armory - Review in Products category

Anthony your a crook as well how about those sights you took from me as a trade for an wasr ak in columbus, Ga. Eotech and magnifier if you remember correctly you kept avoiding my calls and not returning my calls and flat out lied to me until I drove to your store one day because you said you were gonna be there with the gun and of course you lied again you weren't there you were at a gun show but it just so happened that the only gun I'm the store was a saiga that I got after jumping through hoops you are a P.O.S..... I ADVISE ANYONE DO NOT DO BUISNESS WITH THIS GUY

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2015.

Outlaw Armory Hooked it Up.

5.0

To: Anthony,

if you take the time to read this, unbiased report of "OA" he was very helpful with my wife, who mind you all went in their alone and asked about a sig sauer p238. tell me after work how much she paid for this genuine beauty. i was astonished. to this day i have not seen a lower price for a sig p238 except one that was ugly as all *** and wouldn't appeal to me, from the shelf of PSA, it was ugly trust me. Now i went into anthonys store that same day bringing my Used FNH .40 which i bought 5 years ago. he paid me the same price i paid for it, and then i bought a glock, which anthony himself personally upgraded my sights to night sights upon request and, i in return bought a ghost spring and ghost trigger kit. Anthony is a Bad *** in my opinion, he owns a gun store and is real easy to talk to, For anyone to complain about customer service at either PSA or Outlaw Armory, obviously has their nose way up to high in the air. my opinion is based on fact, i have visited a gun store or range almost everywhere i go, i just pop in and out and check prices, its an obsession of mine. If you must be an *** to stab people in the back after doing business, go check out some guns stores outside of Philly, trust me u will wish u could step outside and fight them, some of the employees up North are just stoked with confidence, ***, and their own ego. Anthony you are a fine man and i would do business with you again.

Im in a hurry and I'm not spell checking this so

bye

Reason of review: all of the above. .

I liked: Anthony, Concealed permit class.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 14, 2015.